HELLO, October! Now, October is a busy month in this household so I’m excited to set attainable goals to keep me focused. All my boys have October birthdays!! Crazy, right?!? Hubby is October 19, Toddler E is the 20th, and Baby E is the 29th! So here we go, let’s see how September shaped up and let’s get October started!
HOW I DID LAST MONTH
- Get back to a fitness routine. YES! This is such a great accomplishment for me – I’ve returned to my gym workouts in the morning before my husband goes to work! I really hope to stay on track!
- Give myself some “me” time. I forgot I set this goal but I would say having a break the other day for some shopping equals a check mark next to this goal! (That was my take one moment last week!)
- Enjoy vacation. Absolutely!
- Plan my calendar. Ugh! Didn’t get this done.
- Use Periscope. Yes! I joined the #septemberscopers challenge and didn’t scope every day but had fun when I did. It helped take some of the awkwardness out of it as I gave it a go and I watched other scopes as well. I realized it’s not about perfection but about plugging in to a community!
- Pinterest growth. Yes, still growing and learning as I go!
- Continue my fitness routine. I feel great when I consistently start my mornings with a workout.
- Focus on eating healthier!
- Survive birthday party planning. I hope to make each of my special guys feel special on their birthday. We plan to have a joint birthday celebration for Baby E turning 1 and Toddler E turning 3! Can’t wait to share details on the blog (I have no idea what those details are right now because I haven’t started planning. YIKES!)
- Instagram growth. I find it slow to “grow” on IG but I really enjoy following others! I find putting the emphasis on one social media each month helpful! I love interacting on all platforms but setting a goal especially gives me an opportunity to focus my energy.
- Create and set up a freebie for my email subscribers – I have a few ideas but need to get to work!
- Set up a newsletter. This may not be complete this month, but I’d love to learn more about how to do it and start prepping to have a newsletter.
As always, thank you for reading and inspiring me to be my best!
What are your October goals? I’d love to check out your goal post, please share!