The weather is warming up and everything’s turning green. Prepare to enjoy the season and get started on this list of fun ways to enjoy the spring season. 15 Things to Do This Spring.
I’m so excited to be welcoming spring! Even though we are still experiencing fluctuating temperatures, I can still feel spring is in the air! Often we get so excited for summer vacations and the warm temperatures, that spring just passes us by.
But I’ve found spring brings such a wonderful fresh start with buds blooming and warmer temperatures and this feeling of hope just embraces me! So in hopes of enjoying all this season has to offer, make sure to get busy creating those memories.
Here are 15 things to do this spring:
- Perfect temperatures for outdoor walks.
- Trips to the playground with the kids.
- Grill delicious, healthy food.
- Open the windows for a fresh spring breeze.
- Fill your home with the scent from spring candles – hello honeysuckle and fresh field scents!
- Visit the farmer’s market for fresh veggies and fruits.
- Start a garden or plant some flowers.
- Feed the ducks at the pond.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature. There’s something special about spring flowers blooming and birds chirping!
- Fly a kite.
- Go to a local baseball game.
- Play in the rain.
- Dine outdoors. Relax on the patio of your favorite restaurant or pack a picnic for an outdoor destination.
- Spring clean. Ok I get ya, spring cleaning isn’t exactly fun but if you focus on the end result then it’s totally worth it. I feel ahhhmazing after I organize a closet or donate a bag of clothes to charity!
- Get springy with your beauty routine. Try a new color nail polish or lip gloss.
So to get you thinking S P R I N G thoughts, I’ve created a free printable just for you that’s nestled in the new LPB library. All you have to do is subscribe via email to receive a welcome email with the password and this downloadable gem is all yours along with the other freebies!