These easy pumpkin muffins are lightly spiced, soft and moist. They have a hint of sweetness in each bite. You can’t go wrong with this easy pumpkin spice muffins recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
I love this time of year. I love it all…the weather, the colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins, scarecrows, fires in the fireplace, and don’t even mention pumpkin spice. There are so many fall festivals and gatherings and I love to have simple go-to recipes to whip up something yummy to eat or share with neighbors. I love to bake these easy pumpkin spice muffins made with only two ingredients!
I was skeptical about this recipe at first…no oil? no eggs? How could the muffins possibly be tasty and moist? Moving forward we gave it a try and this was the perfect pumpkin muffin recipe to get my helper in the kitchen.
The house smelled so good while these were baking. The spices permeated the house and filled it with a sense of the season. Twenty minutes later – we had golden brown goodness.
We decided to make a batch of muffins but there is a lot of flexibility with this recipe so go ahead and experiment. You could also spread the mixture into a cake or loaf pan and just adjust your baking time, cooking until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Easy Pumpkin Muffins Ingredients
These easy pumpkin spice muffins are delicious and the best part is they are made with only 2 ingredients! These pumpkin spice muffins are a hit every time I make them. It seems like everyone is in LOVE with these super simple pumpkin muffins. Just keep these two ingredients on hand and you are ready whenever a friend pops by!
- A spice cake box mix
- 1 can of pure pumpkin
Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Take a few muffins to a friend, tuck a muffin in your kiddo’s lunchbox, or pack it for your toddler’s lunch. These easy pumpkin muffins are a yummy way to celebrate the fall season!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins
These easy pumpkin spice muffins are made with just two ingredients!
1. Position an oven rack in the center of the oven.
2. For mini muffins, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line the mini muffin cups with paper liners or coat them with non-stick spray. (You can also use a regular muffin pan)
3. Make the batter in a large bowl by mixing just the two ingredients together, ignoring the instructions on the cake mix. The mixture will be very very thick!
4. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cup tins.
5. Bake at 400 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10- 12 minutes for the mini-muffins. Bake for about 18 minutes for standard muffins.
6. Remove and place on wire racks to cool.
Easy Pumpkin Muffin Tips
- I used a mini muffin pan, feel free to use a standard muffin tin and just bake for 18 minutes.
- Try a mix in with nuts or chocolate morsels!
- Make sure you spray your muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper cups and give those cups a quick spray as well since this recipe doesn’t have extra fat in them.
- These pumpkin muffins freeze well, so feel free to make them ahead and pop one in the microwave for a yummy breakfast.
We are just spreading a little bit of the fall season from our kitchen to yours!! We hope you enjoy these easy pumpkin muffins!