I’ve got another month of Amazon Finds Under $50 for you! This month we have some great finds, accessories, and useful things for every day.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Seamless Hair Ties – I purchased another brand that was similar but they were a little more expensive. Once I found this huge bag of hair ties for the price, there was no turning back. I work out in them and they keep my hair secure in a ponytail and when I take them out there isn’t the dreaded ring.
- Stretch Mark/Scar Cream – I’ve been using this since my second trimester and so far so good. It has a pleasant smell, no stickiness and it keeps my skin hydrated. I’ve also applied to other scars to see if there will be any improvement.
- Scalp Massager Dandruff Brush – I’ve been using this brush a few weeks now in the shower when I lather up my shampoo. It gives me the feeling that I’m cleaning my scalp better and promoting hair growth by stimulating the scalp. This small brush features 2 kinds of bristles, to provide a stimulating sensation to the scalp and increases microcirculation.
- Makeup Sponges – I love these sponges especially for the price! I’ve purchased similar makeup blenders from Target or Walmart but for the price of these 5 and the quality, they are all I use now.
- Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment – This product lasts forever! So it may seem a little pricey but you only use a little when you style your hair. This product has many benefits. I mostly purchased it to use before I use the blow dryer or curling iron to protect my hair from damage. My hair does not feel greasy or oily after using a few pumps.
- Native Deodorant – After looking for an aluminum-free option, I decided to try out Native. So far, I’m happy with it. I have the Coconut & Vanilla and it has a very pleasant scent. I haven’t tested it out during working out, I’ve still used my standard deodorant so I’m not sure how it holds up with more sweating. I’m happy though to be using an aluminum-free option more often now than I was.
- Lip Sleeping Mask – I purchased the lip sleep mask after trying the more popular Laneige sleep mask that is more expensive. The Amazon option is more affordable and works well. It provides hydration and I apply it every night before bed. Very happy to have a more budget-friendly option.
- Shimmer Lights Shampoo – I really like this new shampoo. I use it 2-3 times a week to keep the brassy/yellow tones out of my blonde hair. It lathers nicely and works well! I tried another purple shampoo from Amazon that actually left a purple tint in my hair which was not cute. But this one works well and I will continue to use it.
- Ladybug Cute Mini Vacuum – So this was a gift actually for my son for Christmas because he leaves a trail of crumbs wherever he goes! It actually works really well for those moments you just need a small spot of debris cleaned up! We use it on the table after the boys eat crackers or if they play with sand playdough that they have.
- No Show Socks – These are the only low cut socks that I own that actually do not slip off my feet. They stay put and I love them! Now when I wash them they did shrink up a little but they still fit me, I just have to be sure to locate them or wash them in these mesh laundry bags so they don’t get lost. I’m super happy with them!